I Know, If I Want To

Hi guys. How are you? I am good. I am in a good mood right now. I really am. Really. I just watched the first episode of Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. And it was really good. Idk but I didn't expect that. So now I am just in a really content mood. My Friday night has been really good so far. Aaaaah. Tomorrow I am going to watch the next episode. Aaaah. It's gonna be sad though when I have finished all three seasons since the next season doesn't premiere until 2016. Yawn.

What else have I done today? Mostly boring household stuff that unfortunately needs to be done. More unfortunately so that I have to do them myself since I don't have a maid. Well well. It scored me some major points at being a grown up (I guess). Ugh, I did laundry this morning but I forgot to buy detergent and fabric softener yesterday. Fortunately for me it was enough for the first two loads, but I had to run to the store and get some more. Ugh, annoying. The whole laundry situation was just annoying. Ps, I still haven't folded the laundry. It's all just laying in a big pile on the couch in the living room. Aaaa, I also cleaned the whole apartment, so more grown up points for me. Yeah! I know how to function as an adult. Grown up points for Erika. Woo whoo.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT