In Progress

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. Tomorrow I actually have things on my schedule. I mean actual things. Not something like "Oh, I should really clean my room. I'll do that tomorrow." No, an actual meeting. How about that for a change. Ha ha.

You know what. I have been thinking about my British accent thing. I mean I have found myself copying the melody in the way British people speak. I mean I am trying to. It feels easier that way. I guess it's a good start. You have to start somewhere and any in is a good way in when you're trying to learn something new. But some words, some words tough sound nothing like British english. Some phrases I feel are easier to say with a British accent. I just have to keep practicing. Everyday. Which I am. (And now Sherlock has taken over my life, but that's not what we're talking about here.) I could really use the help of a dialect coach. I could really use the help of a dialect coach with my American accent as well. Does anyone know of a good dialect coach in Stockholm? I have tried googling, but I can't seem to find anyone.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT