A Quick Post

Hello again. Another quick post. I want to watch a movie after Hart of Dixie. I just haven't decide which one yet. I am gonna see what Netflix has to offer. Would be great if they had the third season of Sherlock but no. I would ask you for suggestions but when I have posted this I will have had decided on which film to watch.

Well well. What are you all up to when you are not reading this? LOL. You know what, I thought about this earlier. I mean that, I live, eat and breath pop culture. It's my thing but like maybe it's too much my thing. Like what I am trying to say is that maybe I love it so much that it's making me close-minded in a way. That I am like ewwww that is old don't show that thing to me. Idk. 

Tomorrow I have a few things hat needs to be done. But don't we all have those thing every day. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT