New Movies

WOW! I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who have visit this blog the past month! Thank you all! 10,114 pageviews in one month, that is truly incredible. Thank you all! In June I think I had 8,200 something page views and I was just hoping for at least 9,000 but to get 10,114 in one month - THANK YOU ALL! Do you think we can beat that this month and get 11,000 pageviews for August? You and I together. Together we unite.

In just wanted to start with that. Now on to what I want to say and show you guys. So I have the IMDb app in my phone. More just because if I see someone and I can't place them I just look them up in the IMDb app and be like "Oh, yeah that's the movie she/he is in!" Anyway, so I was looking at new trailers in the app and I saw some really interesting movies coming up that I want to share with you. I am just going to post the trailers below for you to enjoy.

Into The Woods


The Maze Runner


Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb


The Longest Week


Horns



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT