Fashion Friday

Hi guys! Tonight I have actually chosen a topic for you guys. I mean not a topic but I have pre fared for this post because I want it to be short (as it have been the past few days). I chose clothes. I had a few specific items that I wanted to blog about (from Nelly.com) but I couldn't find them and I didn't have the patience to go through my browser history to find it. LOL. There is too much tumblr on there. Anyway I chose five items. Two from Nelly.com and three from hm.com. Actually, the dress from Nelly.com is one of the dresses that I wanted to blog about. Unfortunately it's the only dress tonight.

While I was looking at sweaters on hm.com I saw Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge modeling some of their stuff. I didn't know that. It's really cool, though I didn't chose anything that those lovely ladies were modeling.

This what I chose. I chose one dress from Nelly.com because I saw it the other day and was like "DAYUM! I like that one." It's a party dress, so I don't know when I would ever wear it nice I never go out. LOL. I chose two oversized sweaters. But the grey one, is actually a tunic/ an oversized dress but I am going to call it an oversized sweater. I found it under dresses on Nelly.com. The Mickey Mouse sweater I chose because it's really cute and it will give me a touch of *young* (LOL, just imagine the * as me sprinkling the word young - idk). I feel like I need that in a way. The grey top, is really cool since it's reversible. I like it the way the model is wearing it, a low back it really cool.







your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT