Monte Carlo

Hola mi amigos! I am good! Today has been good! Yeah! I had lunch with my mum in he big city today. LOL. we went to medis and had lunch at Melanders. It was really nice. I don't think that I have ever been to that restaurant (I mean at that particular place, hahaha). We both had a seafood lasagne. It was really good! I was like "Can I have the recipe, please?" Hahaha. It was good. But the weather. Okay we have had really nice weather in Stockholm the past couple of weeks. Which is really nice, and so thank you very much Mother Nature. But I am also like enough is enough. I mean yes I like the nice weather but it's just so freaking humid and just so hot. OMG. I had to take a shower when I got home. Yuck. Like the humidity doesn't make you feel fresh. Mhmmm. Hahaha. I want the nice weather, but maybe take it down a notch. Idk, but whatever.

OMG! I saw Monte Carlo tonight. I just bought it tonight as well. OMG that movie is really good! Aww and like now I am in this all good Selena Gomez mood. I am going to listen to her music until I go to sleep tonight and all day tomorrow. Hahaha. No, maybe not but it's a really feel good movie that puts you in a really good mood. Now I am just like happy. In this moment. Aww.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT