It Doesn't Get More Exciting Than This

Hi guys. Another film night. Hmm. I have been watching a lot of films lately. I mean there is so much good on TV here in Sweden (can you hear the irony in what I did just write). No there is rarely anything good on TV in this country. That's why I have been watching a lot of films lately. I think that I am going to start watching Sherlock. I haven't seen it but there is a lot of fuss about that show. I wanna see for myself if it's as good as people say. Well, I'll do that tomorrow. Viaplay has the first season. Have you seen Sherlock? Is it anything that you would recommend? I mean it has Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman and those are not bad actors. I'll give it a chance.

I really don't know what to tell you guys. My life isn't that exciting these days. I am sorry. I have like one thing that I am looking forward to and that is in like two and a half weeks. The RIX FM Festival. Ella and Rixton. Yup. Only reason that I am going. I have been waiting for this ever since the first time that I met Ella back in June. Yeah! Okay, I just checked the line up for the RIX FM festival in Stockholm and it's pretty damn good. I mean considering that I like four out of the six artists/ bands. LOL, Rixton is the only band performing that night. I am really excited about it now. Yeah! I hope that I get a chance to meet everyone. Except for Ella and Rixton it's Zara Larsson and Kim Cesarion that I want to see. I have seen them before. I met Kim Cesarion, last summer during the We Are STHLM festival (oooo maybe I'll do a throwback of that tomorrow).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT