Intriguing

Hi guys! Happy Friday! Have you had a good Friday so far? I have been. I have, today have been great. I have ben in a good mood today, lets just put it like that. I just finished watching Thor: The Dark World. It's a good movie. I kind of feel like I have to see Guardians Of The Galaxy since it's part of the whole Marvel movie franchise or whatever you call it. It's a part of the Marvel movie series (that's better). You don't have to see all of the movies in the series but I want to since they're all connected. I feel like I will miss part of the story if I don't see them all. Since I am not that eager to see Guardians I will wait until it comes out on blu-ray or becomes available on Netflix. Whichever comes first.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I have some appointments tomorrow and on Sunday but I'll tell you more about that tomorrow. Other than that I think I am going to watch some more episodes of House of Cards. That show is so good. I love Frank! He's a freaking ass but he's so confident about it. He does anything to get what he wants. There is something intriguing about arrogance, but to a certain degree. You can't be a total douche.

Well, I have to get ready for bed now. Hahaha. Goodnight, sleep tight. I'll talk to you some more tomorrow.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT