Steal Her Style

I don't need to dedicate this post to my mcm. That is what tumblr is for. Hahaha. I don't even know what's happening to me. LOL. I have been bitten by the bug.

OMG. So I was just looking at jumpsuits on Nelly.com and I saw a jumpsuit that was just very Ella Henderson. So I looked at some pictures of her when she was here in Stockholm last month and it looks like it's almost the exact same one! I mean just look at it yourself. The only difference that I can see it that the one from Nelly seem to have a waist band and the one that Ella is wearing doesn't seem to have one. Idk but they are very similar though and you have to admit that.

(picture 2: I took it of Ella during the rehearsal's for Sommarkrysset at Gröna Lund on July 5th 2014)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT