Always Learning

Hola mi amigos! That's kind of all the Spanish that I know. Hmmm, maybe I should reintroduce myself to the language. Oh, I'd also like to learn French. Aw, I should have had taken French instead of Spanish. Well, well. (Remember that time I tried to learn French? If you do then you have been here a long time.)

Talking about languages. My british accent is progressing. LOL. I mean it sucks. I mean it is that good (I really need to chose better words describing myself and stop trash talking myself, it's a bad habit). I have found little tricks that makes it easier to speak in a British accent. Plus I can now say a second sentence with a British accent. When's your due date? LOL. But I do a with the word "due". But I am only learning and to master the accent will take time. It's not something that you learn in like a week. I mean I lived in California for four months and I still really can't speak in an American accent. Well, my "regular" accent is more American than anything, but I could better it. British first before I try and learn a new accent or even a new language. I mean I don't have fully master the accent but at least be able to say more than two sentence. You get it?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT