A Night To Remember

OMG! Yeah! Today has been amazing! So many reason. Okay two but one of them and plenty of little tie ins because it involves One Direction. Yup, yeah babes that's right I went and This Is Us today. Probably the only person in the world that changed her outfit just to go and see a movie! Hahaha, but it is just not so "just", it's One Direction, I mean babes c'mon! Lalala! Hahaha" I had an awesome time anyway and I am already planning on seeing it soon again. Hahaha, but because SF didn't release any 3D tickets in Stockholm for the premiere and people were screaming so damn loud, you would actually think that you were at a 1D concert. Yup, THAT loud. But I get it so I don't blame anyone but it was also annoying because you couldn't hear what they were saying in the movie. Hahaha. Everyone screamed louder when they showed/ talked about Sweden. OMG, when they were camping! AKSLAFNASFAÖSM! SWEDEN! Hahaha. Yeah, I admit it I screamed, cried and sang along.

I change outfit from this to.....

...this because I think that think dress kinda looks like the shirt that harry wore at the London premiere.

Look at Harry's shirt, which is in a dark color and has white hearts on it. My dress is in a dark color and has hearts on it!



I feel like I am completely stuffed. I feel so fat (but I don't feel bad or sad about it, I just feel funny about like "Okay, whatever"). Hahaha. I bought a Snapple and 200g bag of banana chips to enjoy during the film and now I am completely stuff. Feel like my stomach (no joke) is about to burst any minute! But you know what I don't care. I am careless! Mohahaha! But one thing I am scared of is meeting 1D and them not liking me! That is a true fear of mine because I love them so much and they mean so much to me that I would break my heart if they didn't like me. When I meet them I hope that I can keep my cool, but I also just want to cry and tell them how much they mean to me. I do, I just really do! I hope that I one day get the chance to tell them what they have done to me and how much they mean to me. I just, thank you 1D!



OMG! Have you heard, I mean seen the video of Cody Simpson's live performance of If You Left Him For Me The Metropolis? OMG! So fucking sexy that boy is! Plus the performance it amazing! I am so blown away! The song is amazing too! I just fall more in love with him and his music everyday. Like, I mean before Paradise I thought that he was amazing and so incredible and then when I bought the album last fall and after have seen him open for Justin Bieber in LA on October 3rd. I mean WOW! You think that he so amazing like how much more amazingness does he have in him? Then he releases Surfers Paradise! I, just. I mean. I, I am out of words!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT