Nickelodeondagen 2013: Pictures

Hi guys! I promised you guys pictures from Nickelodeondagen and pictures you'll get. Plus I have a video from Anton Ewald's soundcheck. Yeah! I won't post all pictures because they are over 300 of them. I am feeling like freaking pap. But yeah yeah, that's what you do at these kind of events. Yup, take a lot of pictures. At least I do.

Anton Ewald - "Human" (soundcheck)


Anton Ewald





Anton and his dancers Alex (to the left of Anton) and Robin (to the right of Anton)













I love this picture! Just look at his beautiful smile!













This picture is pretty cool too, don't you think?


Anton at the signing after the show :)

Anton signing my bag with the help of his dancer/ good friend Robin :)

Anton and his dad 

My friend's bag signed by Anton, Robin and Alex :)

Anton with his dad and Robin :)




Someone wanted their Spongebob t-shirt signed :)


My bag signed by Anton (the autograph to the right) and his dancer Alex (the autograph to the left)

Eddie Razaz


Hahaha, my battery died in my phone so when I got to T-centralen I found this magic charger :p

Alexander Vasiliou (the host for Nickelodeondagen) and I

Alex (Anton's dancer) and I

Robin (Anton's good friend/ dancer) and I

Isac Elliot and I

Helena Paparizou



Isac Elliot. He sang two songs, New Way Home and First Kiss :)





It was so much fun to get to see Isac live!



Isac is going to be huge! The world better get ready!






Awww, what a cute smile :)








There is that cute smile again!


Why couldn't I be this cool when I was 12?!

Seriously! SWAG! When I was 12, I was kind of lame compared to him :(




Asked to take a picture of him after he signed my cd :)

Seriously this cd is amazing! He's awesome! I love it and can't wait to hear more from him!

Janet Leon and her two dancers





It's pretty cool that Janet said that he remembered me from Sommarkrysset!

Martin Rolinski


How it looked when I got there at around 3 PM. The show started at 5 PM and then it was packed!

The view from Skansen is incredible! So so so beautiful!

Some dancers from Oribo before the show

I don't how Alexander did this trick. It's fucking unbelievable!


Suddenly he just appeared out of nowhere from that smoke! WTF!

Alexander Vasiliou sang his first single


They threw gifts from the stage and I caught some things among this tasty Spongebob cookie

Oscar Zia












your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT