Big Bang

Seriously though I could go to school in Cali next semester (spring 2014 that will say) just so that I could go to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday. I mean, just because of that one reason. It's not that I am loosing something from being in California for four months! I am gaining alot. Like an education! But it's also like what I talked about yesterday, you know, all that about if I really want to to go to school. 'Cause otherwise it's just a waste of money. I need to be really sure that that is what I want to do, you know. Hahaha. It will never be a waste of experience or anything like that. Actually it is not a waste of money too. 'Cause I feel like I am paying for so much more than an education, you know. Since I am not from America I am paying for more than an education. You know right. It is the experience of being there. I don't know what to say other than that.

Have you guys watched my vlog from yesterday? In case you haven't watched it watch it here. I am noting to upload another video tomorrow. It's an outtake from yesterdays video. Kinda the explanation why I did a "big bang" like Keyyo at the end. Hahaha. For like almost five minutes or so I sat and tried to find Keyyo on youtube. It was really frustrating since I didn't know how she spell her name (but I do now, it's Keyyo) and I didn't know the name of her youtube channel (VeryCoolNinja). Aaaaah. Fun times. Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel onenineninethree.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT