Clear Up

Hahaha. I woke up to a history lesson this morning by Kim Cesarion. I learned a few things that I didn't know. First I was just chocked that he had tweeted me. Or yeah he had replied to one of my tweets to him. OMG. Anyway yeah he replied to one of my tweets. First, I mean when I saw the he had replied to my tweet to him I was like "Oh, no! He actually saw that?! OMG, what did he write back?" Hehehe. But thank you Kim Cesarion for teaching me something new! Thank you.


I bought NIVEA clear-up strips today. I just felt like I couldn't wait another day or week. I mean it's not that I have the biggest problem that I ASAP need to clear up my pores I just, I mean I just think it looks better when the pores are all cleared up. I mean it does. I always do a facial and use clear up strips once a week. It just help the natural stay natural. LOL. I rather have clear skin than a ton of makeup. Plus I think it's really hard to find the right foundation.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT