So Far So Great Get with It

OMG! I really don't know where to start. I mean 'cause so far I have had a great weekend. Last night I had so much fun with my best friend Linda so I was want to tell you all about that, but then today I went shopping an discovered that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's collection for BIKBOK is now in stores. The whole day has just been fun. It's been kind of a me day. What Erika likes to do, yeah, what Erika wanted to do. I wanted to go shopping and so I did. Eh, whatever you'll get to hear about it all. My whole weekend so far. Hahahaha.


Okay, so last night I went out my awesome friend Linda. We went to the We Are STHLM festival I Kungstradgården because I wanted to see Kim Cesarion and Zara Larsson who were both going to perform there. Well, Kim was the main reason that I went, but I was like YOLO Zara is amazing so we might as well stay for her too (she was the last act of the night 00:20 to 00:50). There were so many people out last night so Linda said that you could really tell that is was a Friday night. We had so much fun or at least I did, I can't speak for Linda but she hasn't said anything else so I am assuming that she too had a good time.

About half an hour so before Kim Cesarion was about to hit the stage Linda and I walk to the side of the stage, the entrance to the stage area. I wanted to see if I could get a glimpse of Kim. I think I saw him on the side of the stage. I am not sure. I mean when I saw whoever I now saw, I freaked out and was so sure that It was Kim but then a moment later I wasn't so sure anymore. But anyway we didn't see him and it was almost time for him to hit the stage so we walked back so that we could watch him perform and WOW what an incredible experience that was. His voice is just pure magic! It's like sex for your ear, I mean I don't know how to experience it any other way! Pure eargasam all the way, baby! Hahaha. I took some picture but they are not all that great, but I instagram a picture of Kim on stage last night. OMG, did you see that Kim has liked my picture of him from last night!!! He was on fire last night! He was so amazing! Jessica (she wasn't we Linda and I, she was with an other friend) posted an instagram video of Kim when he performed Undressed and um I mean, I just want to go back to last night. His voice, like my damn! After his set I want to go back to the side of the stage. When I said to Linda that I wanted to go back she just stared at me so I just grabbed her hand and started walking. LOL. We stood there for a little while and then Kim came out to greet the fans. This one girl walked up to him side the fence and he was just shocked when he saw her there and looked around for security because I mean yeah she was were she wasn't allowed. She got her picture and all that so no one got harmed. I too got a picture and a hug. Aaaaah!




After Kim and all that I got thirsty so we went to Pressbyrån at Plattan. After I bought something to drink we stood in there talking (and yeah, I got Pressbyrån wifi in my phone so I might as well take advantage of that) and all of the sudden while Linda was saying something I just started staring really intense at a magazine behind her. Linda got nothing and was like "What?!" Well, LOL, it was Harry Styles GQ cover. I mean HELLO that is just not something you look at glanze, you know. Hahaha, as the Directioner that I am I of course had to take selfies with the magazine. Mohahaha.



After that we just shilled for a while before we went beck to Kungsan for Zara. She too was amazing! She going to do great things with her music. No doubt about that! I mean her voice is just, WOW! She's 15 you know and she won Talang (which is the swedish version of America's Got Talent and Britain's Got Talent) when she was only 10 years old. An incredible talent, a freaking wonder child is what she is.

Oh, yeah so today (technically yesterday but whatever) I went shopping. I mean I have had my eyes set on this sweater at Lindex and yeah I just had to have it because I have envisioned how it would look so fabulous with a pair of leggings that I have. Oh, when I walked by a BIkBOK store I saw that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's collection was now in stores so um, yeah, as the major fan of them that I am I just had to go and check it out. Hello, my first blog post ever was about them. I didn't know about what else to blog about. They had some pretty amazing pieces. I bought a ring 'cause I wanted to at least buy something but I'll buy more later. I especially want the scarf and the pyjamas. Oh, and the gold skull necklace.














your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT