Flashback Friday

Do you know what today is? Exactly one year ago to the date I set off on a four month (and four days) long journey which involved college in the US. One year! Fuck! I mean it has been on year! One year ago (um, this post might be dated August 10th 2013, so just to clarify I moved to California August 9th 2012 - it probably will be dated the 10th since I usually blog around midnight) I moved to freaking California in the freaking United States of America! I mean it's so hard to imagine it even though it has happened! I mean I lived a life long dream of mine. There is no better feeling the living your dreams! Even though I had some rough times (and believe me I had) I am so thankful for the opportunity because otherwise I would just be sitting here and thinking "Why?", "What if?" etc. You know? I am so thankful for everything.

I have so many other dreams that I want to achieve! I just have to be more driven. I know, or I mean what's stopping me from my other dreams are my lack of drive. Sometimes I feel like I have so much drive in me that I just don't know where to put it all so I just end up sitting there on the couch. It's frustrating as fuck when you know exactly what you want. Plus I feel now that I don't have a propper job, I mean I just work extra as an extra every now and then, I should be able to focus more, but I don't know. I feel like people are pushing me in other directions. I don't know but, yeah that's right I don't know. Right now I am content with my life. Of course I miss the US at times but the questions is do I really want to go back to school yet, or even at all? You know what I mean. Though I value education and think that people should get a degree, I don't know it that is for me because I have other dreams that I want to achieve before all that. Or at least try.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT