Happy 24th Birthday To Joe Jonas

First, I just want to start this post with wishing happy birthday to one of the nicest people that I have ever met, Joe Jonas! It's his 24th birthday today! Happy birthday baby and I hope you have an awesome one! Okay, yeah it might sound weird that I am calling him one of the nicest people that I have ever met since I don't know him plus, we have only met twice. Yeah, but who cares! He gives a very good first impression and he is so polite and nice to his fans. You can really tell that he is thankful for everything that he has got. I am so thankful that I have had the chance to have met him!



OMG! I was supposed to write something but then I was like, "No! I have to wish Joe a happy bday first, 'cause that is more important!" So now I have completely forgot what I was supposed blog about other than Joe. Hmmm. So frustrating! Like, I hate when that happens! Oh, well what can I do. Hehe. I am going to blog about nothing until I can remember what I was supposed to blog about.

(Anyway) Awww! I am listening to the soundtrack to Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam and yeah, good times, good times! Sometimes I miss being 15. Okay, I was 17 when the second one came out. I was 15 when the first one premiered. I mean I don't miss being 15, I just mean that it brings out all of the memories that I did back then and what I liked (still like) and yeah you get my point. It's like, I don't! it what defines me, I mean not the movies but the whole fangirl aspect of it! And y'all know that I am a fangirl! A hardcore fangirl! I mean also it just reminds me how much all that meant to me and still do! Gosh! I kind of want to cry just thinking about it. OMG! I just remembered that I baked special Camp Rock cupcakes for the Disney Channel premiere of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. With special I mean that I wrote letter on each cupcake so that I could spell "CAMP ROCK 2" with them. Okay, um, yeah I just found a picture of the cupcakes and they were carrot cupcakes with vanilla filling and I didn't write on them. LOL.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT