This Is Special

Hi peeps. It's time for my daily blog! YOLO, it's happening. I am going to tell you something funny or not so funny. You can be the judge of that. As I was on my way home from the movie last night it hit me that I haven't had my own bedroom since I was in California. How about that! Eight and a half months, I mean 'cause I left Cali on December 13th last year. My own room! Hahaha but I am feeling the Cali ways/ habits slightly crawling its way back in. I mean 'cause I used to do my laundry once a week (it was the homestay rules, I was only allowed to use the family's washer and dryer once every week, or twice however you like to call it, I was allowed to loads every week). Then, um sometimes the clean laundry just ended up in a pile for some reason until it was dirty and time for it to be washed again. It just happened! I just didn't want to deal with all that shit when I got home from a nine hour long school day. After have had getting up at 5:30 AM. Plus it takes an hour to get to school, and then an hour again to get home from school. So I was away from home 11 hours everyday that I went school! Well, excepte Fridays 'cause then I had one class from 8 AM to 9:25 AM. Monday's and Wednesday's, 11 hours peeps! That's muddafucking alot! 11 fucking hours! It didn't feel like so much when I think about. I did it because I had chosen to do so. I signed up for that because it was a dream that I had. Not the 11 hours, but to go to school in America! That was the dream.

Tomorrow it is FRIDAY and that means it's WEEKEND! Yeah! The only things that I actually have planned for this weekend is the kräftskiva tomorrow and Anton Ewalds signing on Sunday. Other than that I am pretty much free in case anyone wants to do anything. Hahaha.

I wish I could have seen Anton perform at Rock Björnen last nigth but This Is Us premiered and it's much more fun and special to see a movie the day it premiere's. Plus it was This Is Us and that just makes it 1 000 000 times more special! I loved it! Hmmm, I am sad that Anton didn't win at Rock Björnen but I voted for him in every category that he was nominated, so um yeah. What is more surprising is that One Direction and Justin Bieber didn't win?! Like what is up with that! That just makes me believe that the whole thing was rigged! Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT