Studio 4

I have had a good Friday so far. It's an hour left so anything can happen to ruin the day but lets not be pessimists. Be optimists instead. Hahaha. I don't know if you follow me on instagram (@eriikaworld) or twitter (@erikaworld), if you do then you know what I have been up to today. I went to Radiohuset to watch Robin Stjernberg perform. It was fun and he is so amazing! He had this presence and energy, it was just unbelievable. I don't understand because he was sick but I guess that's the life of an artist. I admire him for it. Took a bunch of photos and two videos (which I am currently uploading to youtube, so they may and may not be in this post, I'll guess you'll find out if you scroll down and see a video or two).













Crime

You


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT