Aspiring

Woop woop! I am sitting here and listening to DJ Tay James new mixtape that he released today. Get it! You should get it because Wait A Minute with Justin Bieber feat. Tyga is on it plus Lolly with Maejor Ali feat. Justin Bieber feat. Juicy J is also on! And you know what? It's free! It's a mix tape dude and mix tapes are free! Download it here! Woop woop. Hahaha! Download it.

OMG! Guess what I did today (hahaha if you follow me on twitter and instagram you already know) I went to Starbucks at Arlanda! OMG best decision of the weekend. Hahahaha. Oh, I have missed you Starbucks Coffee! Seriously though I have, it's so delicious though. I ordered a white caffe mocha with whipped cream on top, yum. It was like heaven in a cup. They had cups with Stockholm and Sweden written on them. I like those cups better than the Los Angeles cups, I mean they look better. The only "bad" thing about Starbucks in Sweden is that it is "expensive". Well, compared to in the US it cost about twice as much but compared to like Wayne's Coffee and Espresso House (which are like to only to coffee places that I go to other than Starbucks) it's not that expensive. It's about the same, maybe a little bit more.








I remember when I first came to America, I was so excited about Starbucks! I was like yeah, I am finally going to get to know what people are talking so much about. I thought that Starbucks was going to be expensive because I have heard do much about Starbucks being expensive but it really wasn't. A regular fika (a coffee and cookie, piece of cake or whatever) costs about 35 kr. That's nothing 'cause at like Wayne's and Espresso House you can't even get a coffee for 35 kr. You can't at most café's in Sweden. Sadly that is a true story. Anyway, I remember when first saw Starbucks at Chicago O'Hare International Airport I was like freaking out! I was like pointing at Starbucks was said to Jai didn't seem as excited as I was. Hahaha. I am a little like that.

The reason I went to Starbucks was of course because it is Starbucks and that I have never been to Starbucks in Sweden before. It was more because I am working on this monologue that I want to post youtube. So went there so that I could practice. I mean read it over and over and over again in my head so that I can memories it. I don't know when I'll upload it but hopefully sometime this week. It's too soon to post it tomorrow because I just started working on it last night and I don't feel like I am 100% with it yet. Plus I am working Tuesday through Friday and I don't really know my hours yet. That's the funny thing about showbiz.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT