Party For Partaj

Hello! Watcha doin'? Having a lovely eve/ afternoon/ morning (depending on what the time is wherever you are, or when you are reading this)? You know what I am actually excited for next Sunday! Why you ask? Hahaha (Erika and her third person perspective and assuming that people ask questions when only says half of everything? Like who the hell does she think she is? RIGHT?!). It's the season premiere of Partaj! Yeah! Like, I don't really know which episodes the sketch is going to be on and how much I am actually going to be in it. I mean I have been on set for every episode that they have shot of this sketch. That's assuming that they haven't shot anything before the first episode that I was in. Anyway! I am going to party because it's the first episode. Party all by myself because it is on a Sunday and most people have school or work on Monday. Buuuuuuuuuu! Hahahaha. Anyway's I am going to watch. Even though I have worked a lot and am in this sketch, I actually like the show so I am going to celebrate that it is the first episode! Hahahaha, how I haven't decided yet. I have until next weekend decide (I was think to myself for a second, if I have any plans for next weekend and I remembered that I do, but that is on Saturday and it is all PG so can party even harder on Sunday - not that I probably won't).

I am so happy that on Friday the location we are shooting at is not that far from where I live! Yes, which means I don't have to travel so far. All the locations for Partaj have been in the Stockholm area. But Stockholm is kind of big. But also the locations have been on the other side of Stockholm form where I live so that is annoying but I am not complaining because I like doing this. Woop woop, everybody put your hands up in the air like you just don't care - hollar at ya girl!

Tomorrow I think I am going to check out this shopping night that Sollentuna Centrum is having. Just to see if it's any good. Most of the stores are going to have special prices between 5 PM and 9 PM so I can go and see if I find something that I like. Stadium is having a sale and I saw a fleece jacket there the other day that I want. I mean not that it is expensive without the sale but I mean, a lower price is always good. Plus there are having sweepstakes and some other special things just for tomorrow night between 5 PM and 9 PM. I am going are you?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT