Rainy Day

So I was thinking earlier about what I wrote yesterday and surely I can suck it up for one semester because so that I can go and see One Direction. Hmm or maybe I should just try New York. Mohahaha! I don't know, NYC seems like a lovely city. Seems, since I don't know. Hmmmm.

I just did my nails. Well, I did them started this post, "spaced out" (aka got distracted by something else). Anyway, what I wanted to say is is that I do not like the result so tomorrow night I will redo them. I have to buy new nail polish remover tomorrow 'cause I don't like the one that I do have. Why can't they have CVS in Sweden or at least sell CVS's own brand here? Hmmm. I used their nail polish remover when I lived in SB and I liked it. Hahaha, the one that I have now is some cheap brand that I bought at Inn och Finn (like the 99 cent store, it's cheap but not just 99 cent cheap, lets just say that it cheaper, okay). Never buying that again, I can tell you that. Hmm, but what should I do with my nails tomorrow? I should do a pedicure too. I should start dong that regularly too. I do my nails at least once a week. Manicure monday, you know.

Hahaha, I have quite some nail polish to choose from and they are all in my Cody Simpson beauty bag. I need another one 'cause it's quite full. I want a Justin Bieber one or another Cody Simpson (I mean incase anyone is thinking of buying me one *wink* *wink* mohahahaha).


your writer; Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT