Coming To an End

Today was another good day on set. The director high fived me this morning. He said something about doing a good job yesterday. There was an other actor on the show today. His character has been on set everyday but then an extras has acted as a stand in for that character. Anyway, the new actor was really nice. The first scene that we shot this morning I had to stand next to him and he introduced himself. I thought that was really cool. I mean I really don't know what to expect when I am on set doing this kind of stuff since I don't have a lot of experience of this sort of thing but so far Partaj has been a really great experience. Sad thought that Monday is the last day of shooting! I will miss it.

I was talking to some of the other extras on set today and we got talking about Top Model and one of the girl said that she actually got on the show. Top Model Sverige (Sweden's Next Top Model) that'd be. I asked her which season and she said the last season that aired this spring. I got a little confused they were going to start filming the first of December (I think she said) but she had to turn it down because she has going to this this really intense school project which she had got a scholarship for, so she was going to India (I think, if I remember correctly) to do some research. She had that when it came to to choose between school and being on the show she said that school was obvious choice for her. I mean I get her choice. It was her senior year in high school and in Sweden we have to do this really huge project about our major in our senior year of high school.

So I have two days off and the I work on Monday again. The last day. I don't really know what I am doing this weekend. I have organize my room. I am going to try do do that tomorrow. Not all day 'cause I don't want to stay home all day or maybe I do tomorrow. I just rather like doing stuff than sitting home all day. We'll see what tomorrow brings tomorrow.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT