Fall Favorites

Thought I miss Jack, Conor and Abe incredibly much I am, I mean I want to bog about fashion today. Like my fall favorites. I have been wanting to all week but I have been to busy observing a few other people. Like um yeah, you know. It's been an incredibly fun week and I miss them so bad and because I have spent so much of my time on them I don't know what to do now. My life feels so empty without them but Conor's words is still echoing in my mind "Hopefully I'll come back to Sweden soon and do a show!" Like he was walking away from us and turned around and said that. Aww he is so sweet! And Jack, like when I asked for a hug and to take a picture with him, what he said also echoes in my head. He just smiled at me and reach out his arms and said "I thought you'd never ask!" Like I can't handle it, almost. Like he is so sweet! They are so sweet! Like their parents do have magical genes! Like how else can Jack and Conor have turned out so amazing! There is no other possible answer.

Okay, yeah I could could go on about them all for hours and hours and hours. Like a week ago I could have never imagined that I would get to meet one of my biggest idols and his brother. Like I am over the moon. Ecstatic!

Okay hahaha, fashion it was! My fall favorites. I have three fall favorites at the moment. Hunter boots, faux fur vests and purses.

I have always liked Hunter boots. Especially the tall one's. Right now, at the moment I kind of fancy the black hunter boots. I haven't decided yet whether I like the matte one's or the glossy one's. Beautiful either way. I like them because they are tall and multi functional because you can wear them all year round (kind of). I mean just use a boot sock and you can wear ten during the winter when it gets cold. I love how there are many different boot socks. You can kind of change them as often your mood changed, like you change you iPhone case (hahahaha, I have had the same case since I bought my iPhone in December last year). Check out the socks here.



So my second fall favorite is faux fur vests. Like I just think that it would look so good with fleece jacket underneath. Like OMG that is hot! Well, it is just my opinion. My problem is that I just look so wide in every vest that I try on but it is just all in my head. I am still getting one. Like who cares, I want one whether I look wide or not, well it depends on how wide I look.


Last but not least, I am in need of a new purse and I saw this cute little box bag at TOPSHOP today. I think it is really cute. Like I want a small bag because I feel so clumsy walking around with a big huge bag. Hahaha. I want a bigger bag too but the box bag first.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT