Showbiz Girl

Hi guys! Today has been a long long day. Yeah! I was an extra on a Swedish TV show called Partaj (it's kind of like a Swedish version on SNL), so I got up at 5:30 AM because I had to be on set at 8 AM  and we didn't even wrap until 6 PM. 10 hours, but for showbiz that isn't a lot. But tomorrow I don't have to be on set until 8:45 AM which means that I can sleep until 6 AM. I hope that I can sleep tonight because I feel like I didn't get much last night. I don't know why but it was really hard to try to fall asleep at 10 PM when I usually go to sleep at about 0:30 AM. Yeah yeah, I don't mid getting up early because I am actually working and doing something that I enjoy doing and I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

I am shooting tomorrow, on Friday and on Monday again but I hope that we finish early enough on Friday so that I can be home in time for the premiere of Teen Beach Movie at 6:30 PM on Disney Channel. Okay, yeah I want to see that movie. Well, there is a re-run of the movie on Sunday at 7 PM but I rather watch it on Friday.

Hahaha, since I have so much free time and I don't really work a lot I thought today was Monday. It just felt like Monday you know because Monday is the usually the first day of the week that you work. It's the first day of the your work week. I mean so my mind is totally messed up. Hmm but I had so much fun today. I am so afraid that I won't I will do so wrong or mess up but I got good feedback today and the director is really nice. I wonder what tomorrows' going to be like.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT