What I Want. What I Need.

So tomorrow I am shooting another episode of Partaj. I mean another sketch. It's the same sketch as before but just another episode of it, that's what I meant with "another episode of Partaj". Got it? Anyway, I can't wait and believe it will be just as fun as it has been before. Tomorrow I don't have to be on set until 10:30 AM which means that I get to sleep in a little bit. I feel like after the week that I have I need to sleep. "Stalking" a celebrity takes alot out of you. Always, checking their twitter, facebook, instagram. All that social media. Hahahaha, which is good though because if I never would have done that I would have never met them. Which I am really thankful for!

I actually worked today too. On a Sunday. No Sunday, funday here. No lazy Sunday. Hahaha. Well, at least I earned some money. Which is going to well spent, like on that cute little box bag from TOPSHOP. Mohaha. Plus I need some new makeup. I am in bad need of new makeup. I need some new makeup brushes as well. I need a few thing and I want a few things. I need a new bag, that's for sure anyway because mine is falling apart. I've had it for a few years and basically wear it everyday so, yeah a new one is needed.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT