1D Day

So okay only Directioners will get this next thing. Tonigth we will be up all night, have midnight memories because we danced all night to the best song ever. Okay let me correct that, I mean european Directioners will only get that and the asian Directioners I guess. Hahaha. 1D day! Yup, the seven hour live chat. Here, in Sweden it will be on from 8 PM to 3 AM. Yep, I will be tired tomorrow. Eeh, it's One Direction and I'll do anything to those boys.

It is less than 50 minutes left until it starts so I thought that it might be a good idea to blog now because there is no chance in hell that I will blog during the live chat and after I'll be too tired! So there is no time like the present. Yup yup! Hahaha. I see everyone in SWD gearing up with pizza, candy, doritos, chips, soda, coffee and just everything. Someone even had marshmallows. Not that's weird, it's just, I just thought that I would mention that. Hehehe. Me, well I have my coffee. I am going to make a large cup of coffee because I am not leaving my bed before the live chat is over. Like oh my God, the more I see people pictures in SWD I feel like I need to go to the grocery store but I mean it getting close to 8 PM and I don't want to risk missing anything. But I did pre-order Midnight Memories today. The Ultimate Fan Edition. That is the version with the most songs on it, plus it comes DVD sized hardback book and 18 tracks. Woop!

Oh, I gotta go now and get ready for 1D Day. You too can watch here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4rM4TnJgg! Make sure that you do 'cause they have a lot of surprises for everyone!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT