Notice Me

Hi guys! So this won't be something long and meaningful, not that what I post is long and meaningful. Well whatever, I am blogging now instead of later because I have a job interview later tonight, it's between 8 PM and 9:30 PM. To make it sound even weirder it's a group interview. Hahaha. I mean, I guess that it must sound weird. I mean a group interview for a job at 8 PM. I don't know what it sound like to you but if a friend told me this I would be like "What hell kind of job is this?! U Crazy?". Hahaha no. It's nothing weird, I assure you. You don't have to worry. Plus I have another job interview tomorrow morning. Thankfully it's at 10 AM so I don't have to get up that early since I'll be home late tonight. I am not really not like super excited for the job interview tonight but if I get it it will just be something to do while time passes by, until something better comes along.

So has any of you purchased Alli Simpson's new single Notice Me and Cody Simpson's new EP The Acoustic Sessions? I did it this morning. Oh em gee! So so so so good! Both Alli's single and Cody's EP. Those siblings are just so freaking talented! Like mah God! Their parents got to be super proud! Oh my God! Have you seen the video for Notice Me? It's so good, Tommy (Cody and Alli's little brother) is so cute in the video! It's cool that Cody is in the video too. Hahaha! In Swedish Directioners people (well, it was one girl, a few girls) that seemed more focused on Tanner (the guy that plays Alli's love interest in the video). Some one wrote that he doesn't even look real. Hmmm, I am not sure if that girl meant it as a good or a bad thing. Well well, he's good looking, okay. Hehehe.

Talk to you tomorrow, okay? Until then, take care!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT