Own It

Movie night! I mean I have already had my movie night and tonights' movie was Wreck-It Ralph. I love that movie! Like oh my God when I first saw it in the theaters last fall I thought it was sad and I felt with Vanellope. I mean, poor little girl! They make her out to be something close to the grinch when she's really not. All she wants to do is to race. Her dream is to be a racer, which in the end turns out that she already is plus she also their princess. Yeah, how of an ending isn't that! Disney always keep a smile on your face.

Oh my God I just saw something on the official ANTM facebook page. OMG! Will there seriously be guys in cycle 21?! Oh my God! I hope so! They should do a guys only cycle! Yeah! I mean, it fun for a change! I love the show either way but it has been on for what, like 10 years now and it would be fun to do a guys only cycle. I mean I am just throwing it out there. I don't now what's up with cycle 21 I could have miss read the post, but lets hope for guys on cycle 21. Though I think that Jourdan was awesome I would ave really liked it if like Marvin or Cory won. Both of them are such strong models. F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s and fierce! It's crazy though, I mean that it has been on for 10 years! WOW! I mean right?!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT