Hard Worker

Hi guys! What's up y'all? Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Are you enjoying Black Friday? Stupid question! It's Black Friday so of course you are enjoying it. Hahaha, apparently Black Friday has sneaked it way in to the Swedish market. Yeah yeah! I worked all day so I didn't really look into that. Well, my work day actually started at 6:30 AM this morning and ended at 2 PM. Hahaha, this meant that I went up at 5 AM. Oh, yeah that's right 5 fucking AM. It's inhuman and I don't know why I am doing this to myself, huge question make there. Plus I am doing it three days next week and the two following weeks after that. But then it is just four hours from 7 AM to 11 AM but I still have to get up at 5 AM. Plus there is an another torture factor there, it's right next to Globen (or Ericsson Globe as it is called now a days)! Oh, yeah I mean all of you regular people might not get that, it's the arena where Justin Bieber had a concert three days in a row in late April this year. I am going to be next to the arena where Bieber was and I wasn't able to go an see him. It's was motherfucking torture when he was here and I wasn't able to go and see him! Why God, why? Yeah, I got to see him in LA six months earlier but still.

Since I feel like I am kind of stressed by having to get up early to go to work I am going to try to njoy my weekend. Tomorrow I am going to make some Christmas candy and on Sunday I am going to the Christmas market at Stortorget in the Old Town in Stockholm. Yeah. Plus I bought two new DVD's (I felt like I deserved that since I have been working so hard lately), LOL starring Miley Cyrus and Horrible Bosses with Jason Sudeikis among others. I watched the later tonight, we'll se if I watch the other one tomorrow but there is not like there is something else that is much better that's on TV. Come one this is Sweden we are talking about. Like my mom always says that in hell the swedes are in charge of the entertainment and the brits are in charge of the food.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT