Dry Land

So yeah! Found my transcripts! I don't need to spend 1495 kr on that. BTW, I would never had used that website since my gut was telling me that it wasn't legit. I didn't call skolverket, I didn't need too since I found my grades but I think that I'll might just call them anyway. Maybe tomorrow in-between takes. Hahaha. I mean I just want to know, I mean since my high school doesn't exist anymore what do I do if I want my grades/ need them? I mean if I need another copy of them.

Seriously my mind is really dry tonight. Like what do you want me to tell you? Yeah, I am shooting another sketch for Høllefjord High tomorrow. I don't feel like I can keep telling you guys that same old story over and over again. Like even I am tired. I kind of feel like I am bragging. No, what I mean is. IDK what I mean. But seriously if I want to tell you about that I will tell you about that. It's my madda fucking blog!

So, um yeah this was short. I just don't know what to blog about tonight. That happened at times. But yeah yeah. I can't just sit here too long, I have to get ready for tomorrow's shoot so you'll just need to excuse me. I need to be ready tomorrow. Not that this job is any hard but it still demands a lot of you and you to be ready to do anything. Look out on Sunday for pictures from this weeks episode of Partaj.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT