Instawishing Fabolous

Hi guys! How are you? I am sitting all curled up in a blanket with my Mac in my lap. It's freaking cold! Oh, so cold. Sometimes I think that this country is too cold for me. Hahaha, and when I lived in California I thought that I was going to die sometimes because of the heat. Hihihi. Nothing is ever good enough. Nah, I mean, I don't know what I mean actually. I just don't know. LOL. Weird.

So I was looking through my instagram pictures earlier and I saw these three pictures, kind of wishes for this year or something like that. Just looking at them I am realizing that they have all kind come true. I mean that's the exact same Michael Kors watch that I got for my birthday, Starbucks opened on Arlanda this spring and is now opening it's second coffee shop in Stockholm next month and I feel like I have had a pretty good year so far (I feel like it's too soon to really sum up the year, a lot of things can still happen). I mean, weird. These last few years has been different and I have gotten to do so many things that I never thought in a million years that I would get to do. I just, life starts after high school. Well, at least for me. I feel like that's when things really started happening. It really goes to show that you can do anything (and I really do mean ANYTHING) if you just set your mind to it.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT