Deep & Personal

Yeah! Hi guys, how are you? Um, the yeah is because I thought of something to write. That was my instant thought so I decided to type it. I do that sometimes, type my thoughts that will be, it's more fun/ alive or whatever. it brings you closer to me. Right? I mean isn't it more personal that way? Hahaha, that's funny, I mean because this blog is just SO deep and personal that every single word I write brings you to tears. I don't know maybe it does, I can say that I am for sure not sitting here crying. I am just sitting here with an emotional less face most of the time, unless I get distracted and read something in SWD. 'Cause those people crack me up. Mohaha.

Anyways, I picked up my shoes at the shoemaker today. Finally I can use them with out the heel on the left shoe wiggling. That was annoying. I mean I should have gone back with them to the store where I bough them from when I noticed that the shoe was broken, but I don't know, I just kept on procrastinating it until it was too late. Yeah, yeah, not it's done and it cost almost as much to fix them as I bought them for. The length you go to fix a pair of shoes that you like but I still kind of need another pair of shoes. I mean a new pair of winter shoes. Shoes that can keep my feet warm during the Scandinavian winter.


your writer, Erika Eklund

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT