Fallin' For You

Hi so it's an early one, an early post. I mean I have to got to bed "early" tonight because I have to get up at 5 AM tomorrow because I shooting this commercial tomorrow and it takes about, well a little over an hour to get there. So yeah. Hahaha, yesterday I wasn't sure where I had put my passport but I no worries I found it. Thankfully, seriously I don't know what I would have done if I had lost it. Anyway, yeah so luckily I found it but today I lost my keys. Like I had no idea where I put them. I was going mad. Well, no I have taught myself not to like over react in those situations. If something is lost it's lost deal with it, it's a material thing that you can easily replace. Plus you just get worked up for no reason, and I feel that if you stay calm you'll find what you need easier and faster. So just stay calm and clear your mind and everything will work out. Luckily I found my keys in my jacket. But not that jacket that I last wore last, aka not the jacket that I wore ice-skating last night. Hmm weird. This can either mean that I just put them there for some weird reason or that I didn't bring them with me when I went out last night. Hmmm, the true story we'll never found out and I am not going to stress about solving it either. Why bother?

Are you a fan of R5? I am not really a fan, I mean like I have never like listened to their music. Well, that was until like today. Like I know who they are because of Ross but like the only songs by them that I have ever heard are the one's from the Austin and Ally soundtrack. Anyway, they are someone to Stockholm in February next year and like even though I have never kind of listen to them until today I am really tempted to because the tickets are really (I mean really) cheap. The regular tickets costs 200 kr and the meet and greet experience cost 650 kr. I mean, 650 kr that's like a regular ticket to like JB, 1D or JT or ant other artist playing at one of the bigger venues here in Stockholm. I am a fan of Austin and Ally so it would be really fun to go and see them. I think that I want the meet and greet experience then. Like it would be so much fun to meet them. Hihihi. I'll see what I'll do.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT