A Good Friday

OMG! Hi guys. So I don't know if you have read yesterdays post but I am going to update it because I forgot to write some things. I was kind of in a hurry last night when I wrote. Well, not in a hurry as I was going somewhere, in a hurry as in it was late and I needed to go to bed to get some sleep because I had to get up at 6 AM this morning because I had a Høllefjord shoot today. In a that kind of way. LOL. But I won't update last night's post tonight, I'll do it tomorrow instead. And why updated it and not make a new post? Because I was going to tell you about some other things about the expo but I got distracted about something on twitter and I was just trying to make sense of it all. Which I did. If you know me you can pretty much guess what it was or if you know what happened on twitter last night.

Today was a really good day on set. Not that any day had been exceptionally bad, it's just that today felt good. Everything went smoothly. You know what, I thought that today was the last day of Høllefjord for this season. Like what we shot today was it but on my way home I got a call from someone at the production company asking me if I wanted to be in a sketch that they are going to shoot next week and I was like "Of course!" I mean, yes! This is what I like to do. I have never gotten a call from the production company before, just texts or emails from the casting director.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT