The Great and Powerful

Hi guys! How are you all tonight? I am good, just finished watching Oz: The Great and Powerful. There was nothing good on TV tonight so I decided to put on a DVD and Oz it was. Well, actually I was deciding between Oz: The Great and Powerful and Wreck-It Ralph. I couldn't decide so I asked the nice people in SWD about which movie to watch and they all said Oz. Hehehe and Oz I watched. Plus I thought it might be a good idea to watch that movie since the last time (also known as the first time that I watched it) I was so tired because I had been at Gröna Lund all day so I kind of power napped (or whatever) here and there during the movie. Now, I have seen the whole movie from start to finish without falling asleep. Yeah!

This weekend I really need to make a list of everyone that I am sending Christmas cards too and who I am mailing gifts to because the last day to send mailed internationally, to none EU countries is December 2nd and that is a week and a half away. Hmm, there are a few people who are getting cards from me. I know at least 10 people that are getting a card. I mean 10 people that I can think of right now. I don't know maybe there aren't more than 10 people. Hahaha. I need to go through my things to see if I have any Christmas cards or if I need to buy some.

I got a good phone call today. I can't really tell you more than that. I'll tell you more when I know more. Hahaha. Fun fun. Cryptic, or maybe not so much. But I'll tell you more when I know more. I don't really know what to say more. It's not that I am legally bonded not to say anything but like I said I don't really know much so when I know more you'll know more.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT