Food Expo

Well, I had a good day today! I went to Mitt Kök which is the biggest food expo in Scandinavia. I have been waiting for this since last November because I couldn't go then because I lived in California then. Well well! I got to got today and I bought some delicious things! Yum, yum, yum!



pasta

olive oil

sun dried tomatoes

pear glögg

chocolate/ oat squares

They had glögg that tasted like delicatobollar (it's a kind of chocolate balls or whatever you call them in english) and like the raspberry and licorice candy skulls. No, just no to those to. It was fun to taste but nothing I'll actually buy. Ewww, kind of, almost. Hahaha. Novello, the olive oil, that I bought tasted kind of like grass. It was so delicious. The sun dried tomatoes were delicious, a little sweet and just perfect because they were just a little sun dried. Yum, yum. I can't wait to eat all of this.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT