Super Woman

Hi. Hmm for a second I was like, "what did I do today?" then I remembered. I mean that is kind of one of the things that I do when I open a blank post. I think about what I have done all day. that will say if I don't have any clear idea of what I am going to blog about. Yeah, here I am not a thought in my head about what to tell you. Though my mind if running around in circles trying to juggle everything.

So I found a topic, aaah you kan always rely on SWD to keep you entertained. Hahaha. Anyway so right now we are kind of having a discussions about how long it takes for everyone to get ready for school/ work in the morning. Like, I need two hours before I have to leave the house so that I don't have to stress. I mean getting ready takes time. Plus I don't want to stress, I want to do everything in peace and quiet. I shower, I eat breakfast, do my hair, brush my teeth and do my makeup. Doing my makeup is the last thing that I do. It's not something that I prioritize. If I don't have time, I don't have time but I usually do. Like when I was in high school I most days my classes started at 8:30 AM so I went up at 6 AM because the left at 8:02 AM. I don't get how like some people get up like 40 minutes before school starts, or get up 10 minutes before they have to leave the house. I mean sure yeah, I can do that do but don't expect me to look any good. 10 minutes?! That woman needs like a plaque or a medallion. Super woman! If I chose not to shower in the morning and not to do my makeup I could sleep an extra hour but seriously that has become a part of my morning routine so if I wasn't able to do that I would just feel uncomfortable all day long. Well, at least let me shower and I'll be fine.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT